Sunday, August 3, 2008

Moving the posts

I'm moving, sort of. I've shifted most of the material here to my other Blogger bloggy-blog-blog, The Weird Turn Pro (http://proweirdo.blogspot.com/). The main reason: the name. "The weird turn pro" is an apt description of what I had been doing with the blog--namely, showing off my writing--and the moniker "Doctor Bippie" is a little tougher to explain.

Doctor Bippie will stay in business for now. It will probably be a spot for linking to interesting sites and cultural phenomena, and maybe the occassional critique or commentary.

If you've come here as a result of having received my business card, the stuff you want to see--writing samples and such--is probably at The Weird Turn Pro.

In any case, I hope I'll see you around the 'sphere.


thanks for paying attention

No comments: